CellApp provides a wide platform for Mobile Application Development and strives to transform novel ideas owned by the company into utility-based applications. We create application for Symbian, Java, Maemo/Meego, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry/Playbook etc.
CellApp also plays the role of a development channel to third parties such as service providers and mobile companies. CellApp offers its technical expertise in transforming the clients’ ideas into rational products, owned and marketed by them.
The main development platforms that we work are as follows:
- Adobe Air
- Flash Lite
- Windows Mobile
The following points make us a proud mobile developer:
- Forum Nokia Pro Member and preferred Partner Nokia Innovation Series award winner for 2008
- Dedicated to provide innovative and professional services that will exceed your expectations.
- Expertise in major mobile platforms and can provide cost-efficient solutions.
- We have a core team with technical expertise in Symbian C++, J2ME, WRT and QT.
- Five years plus experience in developing applications in S40, S60 & other platforms.
- Involved in the development of Indigenous Utility software products for Mobile handsets and devices.
- Pre embedded applications in mobiles.
- Showcased ESPN Cricket Center application in N900 successfully, even before releasing the device.
- Experience in developing Location Based applications.